I wasn’t tagged, but I saw this one on A Bibilophile’s Obsession and thought I’d give it a go. If any of you want to do it, leave the link to your blog in the comments 🙂
1. Read only series or stand-alones?
I used to be all about the series, but I tend to stick more towards stand-alones, with some exceptions of course.
2. Read only female or male authors?
I’ve never thought about this before, so I went onto my Goodreads and realized that I mostly read books written by women. So I guess, women.
3. Shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Amazon. The closest Barnes and Noble is an hour from my house so… (I miss Borders)
4. All books become movies or TV Shows?
Ughh this one is hard! It really depends on the book but I guess I’ll go with TV shows. Especially if it gets the HBO or Netflix treatment.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
If it had to be one or the other I’d pick 5 a week. Only reading 5 pages a day, you’d never finish a book, and I usually read pretty long books!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Author, hands down. One of these days. I’m still trying to nail down the story I want to write.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
New ones. The only books that I reread are Harry Potter and while it would kill me to never read them again, I just finished them this year so that will last me a while.
8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
Honestly, neither, but there’s something about being in a library that I just don’t like so I’d have to choose bookseller.
9. Only read your favorite genre or every genre except your favorite?
Favorite genre, I don’t know why anyone would pick the opposite.
10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
Many people would probably disagree, but I’d go for ebooks. Once I got an ereader and realized how nice it was to not have to hold the pages open, or wait to go to a bookstore, or have piles of books I’ll never read again all over my bedroom, I wouldn’t want to give that up.